The pandemic has curtailed a lot of activities but enabled the exploration of new interests. Fortunately, carving has been able to continue initially, at home but now in courses with limited participants.
Below are The Twigs successes throughout the Covid period.
- Top Picture – ‘Lockdown Pike’ by David Corbett
- From the Left:
- ‘The Lockdown Family’ in Yew by Jonathon Fox
- ‘Fall’ hollowed in Lime by Barbara Beard
- ‘ The Dove’ a leaving gift for Barbara’s Minister by Barbara Beard
- ‘Boxing Hares’ in Oak by Jonathon Fox